Hello Everyone!
Wow what an amazing year it has been for me personally (Sarah). So much has happened since Raymond and I got married in August 2007. So many things experienced, so many firsts and lots of amazingly happy memories. I just wanted to share something that has recently happened.
We had Chuck Pierce and Sharon Stone come over to Belfast in May 08 and Chuck spoke of 2008 being the year of the gate. I was really excited about that because my birthday this year fell on the 08/08/08. I really sensed that Father was saying that this year would be "a new beginning". So I'm expectant to see what Father has in store for me and Raymond this year!
Well this month (August) has been full of lost of exciting things, first it was my 30th birthday and we went away to Edinburgh we had such a great time. I then had an interview for a job at the hospital where I have been working as a temp since October 2007. We celebrated our 1st anniversary and went to see Joseph at the Opera House, the day of our anniversary I found out I had got the job at the hospital. It was such a victory for me as I had struggled with previous interviews I'd had before, God was so faithful thoughtout the process. He really knows what we each can walk through, it has sometimes felt like a bit of a whirlwind but it has been very good! He had also promised me through a dream I'd had in June that the next interview would be very different to the previous ones. And it really was! We also become an aunt and uncle to which is very exciting!
So this year has been one of learning, growing, depending and seeking God. Learning to be a wife, growing together with Raymond in all areas of our life together, growing and depending on our amazing Father in heaven. He is so good, I can never stop thanking Him for all He's done, all He's doing and all He's yet to do. What an exciting journey we are on.
What else could I say, probably quite alot more but it would take hours to write it all down. Hopefully, I'll blog again soon.
Thursday, 21 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One year . Where has the time gone?
Now starts the year of open gates-Yes Lord!
Post a Comment